Monday, February 15, 2010

Work in Progress








I have really been loving my new camera. I have taken way too many pictures, but I have quickly discovered that taking a million shoots is the only way to get a good picture. Taking good pictures really does take some practice and a lot of patience!!! Thankfully I have the best subjects to practice on.
Today is my birthday. It is a Monday so, last night I got to have dinner with my family on my husbands side. We went to California Pizza Kitchen (one of my favs) I had the Thai Chicken Pizza and cherry limeade and I have every bit of both!!! It was really nice to spend time with people that I care about and of course get some presents. And this morning I got a treat when I showed up at my regular coffee shop, taped to the ice cream case was a sign saying "happy birthday Robin, Love Mom" with a coffee card taped to it (keep in mind my Mom is over 2,000 miles away) Boy, do people know that way to my heart that is the 2nd present in 24hours that is coffee related.
After a GROSS GROSS weekend weather wise the Lord has blessed me with pockets of sun and no rain today.
On my birthday today I keep hearing
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not harm to you, plans to give you hope and a future." jeremiah 29:11

How wonderful to remember in all times that My God loves me and wants good for me! What a wonderful present!

No comments: