Thursday, February 11, 2010

Cheeseeeeee!!!!!

Who knew that happiness comes in the form of a camera!



Yeah, I am happy to announce that for my birthday that my husband gave me a Canon Rebel T1i EOS500. It came with a 18-50mm lens. This is not the camera I have been looking at for the past year, it is way better! Not only does it have basic point and shoot mode (which is already a million times better than my old Panasonic point and click). The Creative mode is wonderful. I can not get over the amount o0f control I have over the shot. Now, I only have to spend the next million years trying to understand which goes with what in terms of the shot I am trying to achieve. It also takes video as well and not just any video... Are you ready.... It shoots in HDMI... for all you nerds out there how cool it that!!!!


So, I know that there are not many people out there but if anyone is listening and has some words of wisdom for a SLR beginner, I would love to have some tips. So, that it is known I love to of course take pictures of the kiddos but I am a nature lover and have always loved to attempt to take good landscape pictures.


One other note about my fabulous husband.... He also got me this super cute bag for the camera and a beautiful camera strap that is in route to the house so I will be sure to show it off when I get it.



1 comment:

Tammie said...

Oh Robin that is so awesome.
I am jealous- you have to take and post lots of pictures now.