Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Peek-A-Boo!

So I haven't been avoiding my blog, it just has been a busier than usual week.

We have been driving around town a bit more these past few days (which I hate) due to the fact that I have been selling several unused items we have around the house on Craig's list. I am loving the free space but I am loving the extra mu la even more. The extra cash is going right into the Las Vegas fund. (Hubby and I are escaping in June)

I am so happy to report that after MANY MANY months of trying to make it the Zumba classes at the Y (Ryker has a melt down and I always have to leave the class) Ryker and I have made it through the class. So needless to say I am doing my best to workout 3 days a week and yet again I am not home, but at least it is for a reason to improve myself.

I am have been painting the family room and I can't wait to get the finishing touches on to show it off. I can't believe the difference it has made.

Seb and I have also been hammering away at school. We are currently studying Greek history which has been kinda fun, although he doesn't understand why the worshiped so many God and Goddess. (it is really cute)

So there is a quick update.

I have a busy week ahead too, we are going down to Tacoma for a play date with cousin
E and then this weekend I am off to the Flower and Garden Show for a afternoon with BFF!

No comments: