Friday, January 23, 2009

The boy is 4 months today!!

Just 4 short months ago we welcomed the little guy into our family. Last night as I went to bed I was thinking it felt like yesterday when I was standing in my bathroom crying out loud to Christian that I felt like I was never going to have this baby and now here he is 4 months old already.

He is no longer a newborn, but a happy little guy. He is kicking and laughing (squeaking) most of his days. He is no longer this quite little sleepy guy, but a noisy, jolly little guy. He is no longer sleeping a 6 hours at a time at night, but getting up about every 4-2hours. So, I bet you can guess how I am feeling these days.

I have packed away his newborn and 3month clothes. As I put them into the boxes I wondered if this is the last time I will see these clothes. Many of the sleepers have been worn by all the the boys. Some cousins included in there as well. So there was some sadness there as I said good-bye to those sweet little clothes.

The Seb is waiting everyday with excitement for the next stage in the boy's life. He keeps hoping for a word to form out of all the hundreds of coos we hear each day. I for one am not wanting to move that fast. I have seen the next stages in life, although they too are fun. I am trying my best to experience the magic of each day with him.

No comments: