Thursday, November 20, 2008

Birth Verse



Ryker's Birthverse
*
Luke 9:23 NIV Then he said to them all: “If any would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me".
*
I came across this website a few days ago. I have read the verse for each of my children but I have found myself dwelling on Ryker's. It says so much to me about what we must do each day when we have chosen to follow our Lord and Savior. I look down at him as I hold him and wonder what has the Lord placed in Ryker in order to bring glory to His kingdom. As Greyson and Sebastian are now older I can see the traits the Lord has woven into these little boys and I am in awe of Him.
*

Father thank you for theses amazing gifts you have sent into my life. I do not know what your plan is for these precious little men, but I will start them down the path to you. I see your beauty, strength, and love through theses boys. They are awesome, praise you Father for creating such special creatures that bare your image...
*

No comments: