Thursday, February 5, 2009

Things that have made me sad

This past year I have come to really enjoy reading blogs. I read all sorts of them. I read Family, Educational, nonsense, and stories of families going through the hardest times of their life. I admire how so many people can open up their hearts and share themselves with total strangers. I also admire how hundreds of strangers come together to support and lift up each other. I love that about the blog-o-sphere.

But the thing that makes me really sad is when people feel it OK to tear down complete strangers and hurt them with their words. I wonder if the people doing this feel better after they write their mean, judgemental comments. There is not one person who walks the face of this earth who is perfect and without sin. I believe these families that share their blogs have the best intentions and are trying to be the best that they can be. Those that tear them down are not making these families journey any easier, plus it serves no purpose to any one.

So, to the people who have been hurt by comments.... blog on! For every bad comment you have there are one hundred who love reading your words.

No comments: