Monday, February 9, 2009

NOT ME MONDAY!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

After a regular week of preschool, school and drool. I spent my weekend unwinding with my complicated mother-in-law (and her dog), Sister-in-law, and her 2 yr old over for a visit. So at the end of Sat. I informed my MIL that I was too tired to cook for everyone so I DID NOT watch her take the left over rice and curry (with tofu and sweet potatoes in it) that I had made for lunch that dayand mix it up with soy sauce, guacamole, tortilla chips, some sort of white cheese, spinach, bacon bits, and yes more soy sauce. I also DID NOT take a bite of it and think that "Hey this is not half bad". So I DID NOT have another bite or two.

I also in a rush to leave the house on a Sunday morning could not find the match to my favorite white socks so I DID NOT wear missed matched socks all day long. But at least I WAS NOT cozy for half of my feet for the day.

Here's to a new week of preschool, school, and drool.

(Don't worry it wasn't a true cocktail)


No comments: